Are you holding on to the old obsolete ideas that keep you enslaved to working hard long hours to barely get by? Perhaps you are losing your market share to your competition that is developing smart eBusiness solutions and marketing through blogs, social networks, RSS feeds, SEO and PPC. Don't let fear hold you back. You can empower yourself with information and get help from an expert eBusiness consulting company. An appropriate web eBusiness strategy is your ticket to more choices, more money, greater fulfillment and less worry and stress. So let's get started ...
This article is an introduction for entrepreneurs, professionals, small business owners, speakers, authors and coaches who are ready to learn about effective eBusiness solutions, many of which can passively generate a 5-6 figure monthly income.
The type of eBusiness strategy that will work for you depends largely upon your goals and your type of business. Below is a description of eBusiness web site applications and their various uses that may include branding, lead generation, sales and viral marketing. Often, these can be combined in a single web eBusiness strategy.
- eCommerce is the best choice for the sale of products and services for a fixed fee that are purchased through a shopping cart where purchases are made by credit card or eCheck. An affiliate program can easily be added to leverage sales.
- A catalog web site is an alternative to eCommerce when the goal is to showcase products and provide the merchant with a request for quote. Like eCommerce, an effective catalog web site allows the visitor to register, login and access favorites they have saved. This is appropriate for custom orders or when it is desirable to work directly with the customer during order taking.
- Content Management System (CMS) is an ideal choice for branding, establishing credibility, lead generation and viral sharing of information with your market.
- Membership web sites are ideal for authors, speakers, coaches and entrepreneurs. These sites allow you to enroll members who have access to information and numerous other functions that may include forums, surveys, contests, news and blogs. Membership web sites can offer free and paid membership programs with access based on level of membership. Affiliate programs are often added to exponentially grow membership and profits.
- Directory web sites provide a specific target market with access to information about merchants or service providers of interest to them. This can be very specific like a directory of dentists or more general like health care providers. Directories can be targeted to local markets or like Online Yellow Pages, service a nationwide market of shoppers. Directories can be a type of membership site and are often free for visitors and derive revenue from members who pay to be listed as a form of advertising.
- eLearning web sites provide schools, corporations, entrepreneurs and professionals, opportunities to provide online instruction to particular groups within their market. The instruction can integrate video, podcasts, webinars, forums, articles and opportunities to ask questions. Functions such as online testing, scoring and test results with immediate feedback can be integrated. The eLearning system can even generate proof of compliance with requirements such as continuing education credits for professionals. This type of web site can save a company considerable dollars when used for employee and leadership training. It can also produce substantial ongoing revenue when the user pays to access the instruction and testing.
- Blogs not only allow you to establish yourself as an expert to your market, they are an excellent tool for interacting with and building a community, generating leads, branding your name and viral spreading your information to your market.
- Landing pages are an ideal solution for selling one particular product or for lead generation with a specific purpose.
- Squeeze pages focus on lead generation but allow visitors to access information whether or not they opt in to the subscriber list.